TN river 11-31

Come here to discuss fishing for all types of panfish and catfish. We also want to hear your favorite fish recipes too!

Moderators: sumtershoaliefan, kokosing lover

Re: TN river 11-31

Postby nokinrocks » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 am

AlanShort wrote:I couldn't find any adjustment setting to my camera on my iPhone. Thanks for the info, I'll check on some Video cameras. Do yall have any specific ones to name? I scanned some Olympus but didn't see any for around a $100 but haven't looked to hard. Basically just want a video camera. Would like to start videoing some of my trips. Maybe just turn it on and let it run as long as possible. I don't wanna have to turn it on everytime a fish gets on. Then just edit it later. Thanks

Alan - Here are a couple of links for waterproof camera reviews.... Not sure what you can get for $100 but a lot of digital cameras are able to record video as well, not sure what you would be gaining by video only (lower price, extended recording time, ect.)

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-6501_7-57428068-95/best-waterproof-rugged-cameras-and-camcorders-compared/

http://waterproof-camera-review.toptenreviews.com/\

I posted this a while back but it will give you some idea of what you can do with a camera that is capable of recording. The biggest factor in recording time will be battery life and memory card size. If you have enough of each you can record for long periods without shutting off the camera. I normally carry 3 or 4 batteries and you can get a 32 gig sdhc memory card you will have plenty of recording time.

http://georgiariverfishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11632
"wind from the north, stay home, of courth." — Blackwater Bill

A guy on the train was reading a dictionary and saying the words out loud "...someplace....Somerset....Somesuch..." He must have been up to something.
nokinrocks
2 Pound Mountain Redeye

Postby Blackwater » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am

Olympus Tough TG320 $109, 14 mpx, movies etc.

I binged "water resistant digital cameras for about $100" and came up with a whole screen full. The Tough TG 320 was at the top of the list for $109. It is a sale price & makes videos and stills at 14 MPX. Unless you are going to get real sophisticated with your videos these basic digital cameras make fine movies with sound.
"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

"But hey Pappy, they integrated!'" Jr to Pappy O''Daniel
Blackwater
Green and Gold Thigh

Postby AlanShort » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks a lot man. I'm not planning on getting fancy with it. I don't know much about it.
Oostanaulariverguideserve
AlanShort
Basketball floating down Hooch

Previous

Return to Bream Fishin', Catfishin', and Cookin' Em Up!