smallmouth fishing the upper flint river

Discuss the nuances of "Georgia's unofficial state fish"!

Moderators: shoalieman, sumtershoaliefan

smallmouth fishing the upper flint river

Postby rudycf » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 am

hi i'm visiting my brother in warner robins for the month of february. I heard there's great smallmouth bass fishing in the flint river above warwick with the best fishing between gay and thomaston. Since i don't have a canoe i'm wondering if you might know where i can rent one or possibly share one with one of phpbb members familiar with the flint who i'd pay for their canoe use and possible guide services. Thanks'
rudy
rudycf
Pollywog

Re: smallmouth fishing the upper flint river

Postby shoalieman » Wed May 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Sorry that no one replied back here, but a small group of us are trying to breathe life back into this board especially in light of Facebook being the pig sty that it is (we've recently discovered they SUCK worse than we thought they did). So, hopefully former GRF posters will come back here where we don't spy on folks and sell their data, etc.
Romans 13:11-13: Another reason for right living is this: you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for the coming of the Lord is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is far gone, the day of his return will soon be here.
shoalieman
2005 & 2006 GRF Angler Of The Year

Return to Shoal Bass