Newbe

A forum devoted to new member introductions and welcomes!

Moderator: sumtershoaliefan

Newbe

Postby ryanhelms1 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:45 am

I was just welcomed into GRF reality by The General and Titanium Man. The General taught me how to fish the Flint and Titanium Man hosted us. I greatly appreciate Titanium man's hospitality. He has a beautiful place and is very kind to his guests. The General is one of the best fisherman I know....well except for Basser Drew. But it seems Drew might be in a realm of his own on these rivers. Thanks to GRF for preserving the Flint and putting us on to Shoalies.
ryanhelms1
Pollywog

Re: Newbe

Postby Blackwater » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:51 am

welcome ryanhelms1. There are others that you will meet whose results fishing the Flint are stellar, Shoalieseeker and Sumtershoaliefan are pretty awesome, as is Shoalieman, Nathan Mathis and Pirate Wader, and others as well. These ones probably don't beat their chests as much as some others but they can wax most anybody on a given day.
"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

"But hey Pappy, they integrated!'" Jr to Pappy O''Daniel
Blackwater
Green and Gold Thigh

Re: Newbe

Postby Riverpirate » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 am

Blackwater wrote:welcome ryanhelms1. There are others that you will meet whose results fishing the Flint are stellar, Shoalieseeker and Sumtershoaliefan are pretty awesome, as is Shoalieman, Nathan Mathis and Pirate Wader, and others as well. These ones probably don't beat their chests as much as some others but they can wax most anybody on a given day.

^^^^^^^this.

Welcome
I only envy those who catch more fish than me.-Issac Walton
Riverpirate
Green and Gold Thigh

Return to New Members: Introduce Yourselves!