New to Board

A forum devoted to new member introductions and welcomes!

Moderator: sumtershoaliefan

New to Board

Postby SSCC24 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Happy to find this place and learn from and chat with fellow Shoalie enthusiasts. Live in ATL. I fish the hooch from Cochran Shoals to Paces Ferry. I use my float tune mostly, but like my kayak esp. In colder months. I am hopefully to meet some fellow ATL locals and get after some shoalies together. Grew up in Alabama fishing the Coosa River around Gadsden, AL, and now more on Lake a Guntersville. My dad instilled in me a love and appreciation for fishing as a kid, so it is in my blood. Look forward to talking shoalies with you all.
SSCC24
Pollywog

Re: New to Board

Postby Titaniumman » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Welcome
I dream of a better tomorrow in which chickens may cross roads with no fear their motive is in question.
Titaniumman
Green and Gold Thigh

Re: New to Board

Postby nielson » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:29 am

Welcome to GRF. Although the board has been a little slow lately, things should pickup as the weather warms in the next months.
Additionally, as a shoal bass angler, you've come to the right place. While not specifically focused on shoal bass, I don't think you'll find another board that talks about it as much. I'm in Athens, not too far from you, and would be glad to join you sometime for a float. Again, Welcome to GRF! Jim
nielson
Green and Gold Thigh

Return to New Members: Introduce Yourselves!