Catfisher Shows Off Bowl Mania Prizes

For you well-rounded types that occasionally may want to talk about something other than fishing. Hunting? Sports? Music? Politics? Looking to buy or sell something? Have at it!

Moderators: shoalieman, sumtershoaliefan

Catfisher Shows Off Bowl Mania Prizes

Postby Blackwater » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:32 pm

We have had some excellent prizes the last few years for the winners of College BOwl Mania on GRF. 2013 was no exception. Annually since about 2009 one member has volunteered to provide the prize after I primed the pump with a couple of year's prizes. Now the prizes have become reallly excellent.

I want to challenge everyone to play College Bowl Mania in 2014, the first year of the college football playoffs. It likely will be a combination bracket of college playoffs and the revised bowl games. If you choose to play, consider volunteering to provide the prizes, maybe we can have a 1, 2, 3 prize system next year.

Catfisher showing off a Wal Mart Gift Card and two swim baits from Cabela's. Dirk provided the prizes this year.
"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

"But hey Pappy, they integrated!'" Jr to Pappy O''Daniel
Blackwater
Green and Gold Thigh

Re: Catfisher Shows Off Bowl Mania Prizes

Postby Dirk » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:57 am

Looks like a happy face, so mission accomplished. Next year Lord willing I will be more prepared and should be able to provide some prizes, but did the best I could last minute this year. Thanks for the photo as my day was definitely cheered with her smile, and sometimes giving is more rewarding than receiving... :D
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
Dirk
2 Pound Mountain Redeye

Return to Off-Topic Discussion